Pages

Friday 8 June 2018

Hot Air Balloon

This week we have used a picture as motivation for our writing. We had a story starter and
then we had to carry on the story. What I like about my writing is you can have a good imagination.

I need to improve on adding more good words. We also made a google draw showing the things that we would take with us in on the balloon.


I have been waiting for a long time. I have seen Mountains and birds. I went to Australia I saw snakes and spiders. It was my mum's birthday on the hot air balloon. My balloon was colourful it has lights on it. With the money I would buy a monster truck with my friends. For dinner we had pizza. It was yum. My monster truck would be a golden wolf. I just wish that I could be on one. When I'm a man I'm going on one. Then I would be rich and famous.


No comments:

Post a Comment